Monday, July 4, 2011

Athens to NYC Day 1: First 400.0

Look, we took some pictures!
Athens, Ga in all it's splendor. Why even go to New York?


We pulled off to ride a mile like the locals do...


I convinced Alastair to ride a mile in redneck shoes. Twas glorious. (Note: It was only a mile)


(This motorcycle was a prop. Paramedics were on site. Movie Magic.)


Alastair hated every second of it...except for the new doo


WAHO break


Freedom. God Bless SC.



I'm not a bad-ass, I just play one on TV.



Virginia is for lovers and epic scenery. Mostly epic scenery. (Damn hippies)


Bike Cuddles


400.0 miles on the dot to our first stop. Crazy,huh?





All in all it was a good day. Special thanks to the Jones family for having us, and the entire movie crew that helped us pull off the image of helmetlessness.

1 comment:

  1. I really wish you guys wouldn't take pictures while you were riding...it terrifies me. Other than that, it looks like you're having fun. Be super safe, though. David, please bring my honey home safe! I love you both!

    ReplyDelete